Donate to MEOW Foundation
Your Donation Saves Lives
MEOW Foundation runs on the generosity of the public. We rely on donations to run our programs and provide essential vet care for our cats. We gratefully accept all donations – no amount is too small!
Send an E-card
Send an e-card in memory or in honour of a special person or pet, or to mark a special occasion or holiday. E-cards are available by donation ($5 minimum) and you will receive a tax receipt for your donation.
- We're a no-kill shelter, focused on cats.
- Since our founding in 2000, we've helped over 40,000 cats!
- We engage in evidence-based humane programs (like Trap Neuter Release) to reduce cat overpopulation, which prevents suffering.
- Our SNAP (spay and neuter assistance program) helps over 2,000 families a year spay or neuter their cat.
- We support feral cat colony caretakers.
- Our Healing Hands appeals fund provides complex, specialized (and expensive) surgeries for cats that need them.
- We share our expertise in cat behaviour with the community.
But the numbers aren't the most important reason to support MEOW. We hope you'll support us because - to each individual cat or kitten we help - your support is life-changing. It means food when they're hungry. Surgery when they're injured. A new home when they're abandoned. Life, when they might have been euthanized.
We're here for cats and the people who love them. Will you donate today to help us continue, and expand, our work?
How to Donate to MEOW Foundation
We issue tax receipts for donations of $20 or more.
Donate by Mail
We accept cheques by mail. (Please do not mail cash.)
Our mailing address is:
PO Box 65024, RPO North Hill
Calgary, AB T2N 4T6
Donate by Interac eTransfer
We accept Interac e-transfers directed to email@example.com.
We provide tax receipts for donations over $20. If you would like a tax receipt, please provide your full name, mailing address and phone number in the notes of your e-transfer.