Donate Items for the Adoption Centre
Most of the food, supplies and other items needed for our Adoption Centre and foster homes are donated by our generous supporters!
Where to Donate your Items
Items we need for the Adoption Centre are listed on this page under Adoption Centre Wish List.
Toys, scratching posts, litter boxes or linens, are gratefully accepted at MEOW Charity Thrift Shop, where 100% of proceeds support MEOW cats! (Any donations of used items going to the thrift shop must be clean and in excellent condition.)
How to Donate Items for the Adoption Centre
Donations are accepted at the back door of our Adoption Centre from 8am - 5pm Monday through Friday and 9am - 4pm on weekends.
See our Contact page for the address and a map to our location.
Adoption Centre Wish List
Cat Food and Supplies
- Dry food for adults and kittens, all feline diets (we accept open bags!)
- Canned cat food, all varieties
- Purina Forti Flora, Feline Nutritional Complement
- Cat litter (unscented, regular clumping and non-clumping)
- KMR Milk Replacer for kittens
- Dry and canned medical diets (especially i/d, gastro, w/d, c/d, and a/d)
- Feliway behaviour spray or plug-in diffusers
- Grow Your Own Cat Grass kits
- Paper towels
- Latex or Nitrile gloves (small, medium, large)
- Kitchen garbage bags (small and large)
- Dishwasher pods or tablets
- Dish washing soap
- White vinegar
- Laundry detergent
- Dryer sheets
- 8.5 x 11 inch printer paper
- Staples photocopy cards
- Staples gift cards
- Postage stamps